Sunday, September 28, 2014

From the city to the country

 
I've been doing photography on the side for quite some time now. I absolutely love doing senior sessions because it allows me to portray each individual's personality. So let me tell you all about my shoot from this past weekend!
 
Saturday was a perfect day for photos!
 
This girl is a HUGE Cardinals fan (who isn't?) so we met at Busch Stadium, of course. I'm clearly such a great driver and managed to take the scenic route over the bridge and into Illinois since I missed my exit off Hwy 40.... whoops! At least I was still on time!
 

After our time in the city, we stopped by this area I found recently that has multiple barns so we could show off her country side! Barns, hay, leaves, and cowgirl boots. Perfect!

 
   I am soooo glad she was willing to get a little dirty and throw around some hay because I love the shot above!!
 
 
Overall, it was a fun experience, and I am glad she and her mom liked her preview so far!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment